Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

This year I have so much to be thankful for. For a roof over our head, food to eat, our health, the opportunity to be in England for Sean's schooling...I could go on and on and probably make all of you bored. But what I am most thankful for this year is for the people in my life...

For friends back home who you can go months or even years without seeing, but who make it seem like no time has passed when you finally do see them...

For friends we've made here in England who have opened their homes to us and have helped us in ways too numerous to number...

For parents who have always been there for me and who I've never appreciated enough. For my dad who would do anything for anybody, no questions asked. For my mom who is my ultimate example of unconditional motherly love. I love you both so much!

For siblings who are some of my very best friends...

For in-laws who've welcomed me into their family and have always made me feel at home...

But mostly this year, I am thankful for these two...

LOVE these boys!!!
For Sean who works so hard everyday at school to achieve a dream he's had for years; who always makes time in his busy days to spend with Beckham and I; who can always make me laugh; who is my best friend and the love of my life. Sean--you are a wonderful husband and an amazing daddy!

For Beckham who is the other love of my life; who can melt my heart with a simple smile; who gets so excited when he sees his daddy (he's daddy's little dude); who makes our family complete and who I'd do anything for. Beckham--I am so lucky to be your mommy!

If you're reading this, chances are you are one of those people I am thankful to have in my life. I love you all and hope you can all find as much to be thankful for this holiday season as I have.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

3 comments:

Anamaezing said...

And I am thankful for such a fantastic sister like you! Love you sis! (and Beckham and Sean) :)

M said...

Adorable photo of your family and a great post to go with it. Happy Thanksgiving Amber.

Mark and Kendra said...

I sure miss you Lamb! Happy Thanksgiving, you have the cutest family ever!