Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Taste of the Good Stuff...Sort of...

The last couple of weeks, Beckham has been staring at and salivating over anything Sean or I put in our mouths to eat. (Okay, so the slobber is probably from teething more than it is from his taste buds revving up, but whatever...). In any case, seeing as he's going to be 6 months in just a week and a half, we decided it was time to start feeding him some solids (can you really call it solids when it is so diluted with milk???), so tonight we gave him his first taste of rice cereal...

Politely waiting for his first bite...


Beckham would get mad when I didn't get the spoon there fast enough...

...So he decided to grab on and help me out...


All done!

5 comments:

Anamaezing said...

He definitely looks like his daddy, but in these pics I'm beginning to see even more of you in him too! :) I can't wait to see you all again in December!

Lindsay R. said...

He is so darn cute! I love these pictures...he's getting so big. Give him a kiss for me please :)

LeeAnne said...

What a cutee!!! We sure love this little guy...give him hugs and kisses for me.

McKenzie... said...

I love that he is helping you feed him! Adorable! Now that Beckham has had rice cereal it's Skyley's turn. I just want to kiss that little face. Can't wait to see you guys.

McKenzie... said...

I stole your title. Please dont sue me.