Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

It's become a tradition in Sean's family to do a little "pumpkin photo shoot" for each baby's first Halloween. Last Saturday, our amazing photographer friend Alta took some 6 month pictures of Beckham (pics to come later), so we took our pumpkin with us and she got some cute pics of our little buddy! I'll post more later, but here's a preview...

After a couple of weeks of looking, and stops at several stores/stands, we finally found a pumpkin big enough for Beckham to fit in! (According to the guy I bought it from, it was "massive"--I've decided that the English perception of big is VERY different from the American idea, haha.)

3 comments:

Catching Up With The Connolly's said...

OMG so cute!!!

Sara and Warren said...

I love it!! He is sooooo cute!! I can't wait to see you guys!!

McKenzie... said...

He is so cute! Way to find a pumpkin big enough for the little guy. Your Picture is awesome. Can't wait to see more. Let the count down begin til I can smooch that little handsome man.