Monday, February 27, 2012

Deep Sea Fishing

 Sean loves to fish. So when he heard from one of his classmates that we could get a pretty good deal to go out on a deep sea fishing boat for 4 hours, he talked to some friends and set it up. We didn't catch many fish (in fact, there was only one...), but we did see some dolphins and had fun just hanging out on the boat with friends and enjoying a day away from the demands of medical school!

Our boat


Not too sure about the life jacket...

Dolphins! They were swimming right in front of the boat for quite a while!

Tired little guy

Sean's barracuda! Like I said, we only caught 1 fish and Sean got to reel it in (it probably helped that most everyone else was in the front of the boat when the line snagged and Sean was the first one to notice :)



Or maybe we caught 2 fish...
It ended up be a great day spent with great friends!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

That last picture is so hilarious! I am so jealous of the dolphins. I really hate fishing, but since I come from a fishing loving family, I have learned to really love just being in the boat.

McKenzie... said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picture. So freaking adorable. I miss your three faces. Is it june yet?