Friday, March 18, 2011

Christmas in March!!! Well, for baby at least...

When Sean and I moved here to Newcastle, we basically just brought clothes for ourselves and nothing else...no baby stuff. Even though I'm getting closer and closer to my due date (down to just over 6 weeks now), having no baby stuff in the apartment has made it seem like it's still forever away before we get to welcome the little guy. Not anymore!!! Just last week we got a couple of packages from my mom filled with nothing BUT baby stuff that I had gotten at a shower before we left Utah. Here's a preview...

Love from everyone...

Tiny little onesies...

Soft blankets...

Cute outfits...

A few extras...

It was so much fun to open up the boxes and see all the stuff we had been given, along with a few surprises...just like Christmas...

1 comment:

McKenzie... said...

I love all the cute baby boy stuff!! I bet you just keep staring at everything. That's what I do!:) I felt the same way when we didn't have anything that she wasn't coming for a long time and now that we have stuff I'm feeling like holy crap it's coming soon! Aaahhh!! Are we ready for this Lea?!? You are due NEXT month. I can't believe how quickly it has gone by. Hope you are doing well. Love ya!