Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hey Brother...


This past weekend my brother, Adam, was able to come visit us for a few days on his way home from business in Afghanistan. It was so much fun to see him! He was only here for a short time, but it was nice to see a familiar face from back home. We stayed busy while he was here and I think we were all worn out after the weekend, but it was so much fun!!!

Saturday morning we got up early and caught the train up to Edinburgh, Scotland. We walked around and saw lots of cool stuff, but our favorite by far was the Edinburgh castle...


We also walked up to Calton Hill...


On Sunday, after church, we took the metro out to the coast at Tynemouth...


On Monday, Adam and I just walked around Newcastle city center while Sean was in class. It was a short trip for Adam, but I'm so glad he was able to come up here. Love you brother!!!

1 comment:

Adam and Tiffany said...

Love you too! Glad I was able to get out there and visit you guys. Tiff and I are trying to work it out so that we can come up in the fall sometime! Thanks for showing me around. I had a blast!